eModel Trucker Check
Effective June 4, 2007 Truckers will need to be fully registered
with eModal Trucker Check to be able to enter Dundalk and
Seagirt Marine Terminals in Baltimore.
How do I comply?
- Register your company with eModal
- Register your trucks and drivers in eModal Trucker Check
How do I register my company?
- Registration is free. You must have a valid email address.
- Go to www.emodal.com and select "Register as a new user."
- Follow the prompts for entering in all company information.
- Allow a maximum of 24 hours for application processing.
- Approved applicants will immediately receive a username and password via email.
How do I register a truck and driver?
- You must have a valid SCAC and either an MCP or USDOT number to register your
trucks and drivers in eModal.
- You can obtain a SCAC code from www.NMFTA.org.
- After you receive your username and password go to www.emodal.com and log in.
- From the eModal Trucker Check drop down menu, select "Add Driver."
- Follow the prompts to enter truck and driver information.
- Fields marked with a blue asterisk (*) are required.
How do I know my truck and driver info is successfully available for the terminals?
- From the eModal Trucker Check drop down menu, select "Search eModal Trucker
- Select Baltimore from the feed format drop down option.
- Select to search by CDL# or Plate#
- Enter the requested driver/truck information in the appropriate field.
- Select the "Search" button.
- The data displayed is made available for the terminals.
How long does it take for my information to appear at the terminals?
- Information entered may take up to an hour to be downloaded from eModal to the MPA
computer. Please allow a minimum of 1 hour prior to calling for verification.
What if I have a question concerning my registration?